Skocz do zawartości

Błąd podczas instalacji Gadu Gadu 10

Gość ryba

• Odpowiedzi 54
  • Created
  • Ostatniej odpowiedzi

Top Posters In This Topic

Odinstalowałem ten Ethernet czy coś takiego i jest to samo NSIS

Da rade wyłączyć w biosie tą karte sieciową. Bo mam angielskiego win. 7 a jak chce aktualizacje ściągnąć z PL patchem to nie moge bo mam błąd :/

Udostępnij na stronach

Z ich strony i dobreprogramy

Albo zresetuje ustawienia Biosu do fabrycznych. Tylko nie wiem jak bo to płyta Asus a wiem tylko jak na Gigabyte. Wiem że trzeba wyjąć bateryjke z płyty głownej poczekać 5min włożyć ją i wejść w bios i załadować ustawienia fabryczne tylko nie wiem gdzie to w Biosie jest..

Udostępnij na stronach

Zainstaluj Norton Internet Security - skutecznie pokona wszystkie wirusy.

A co do NSIS:

1. Program:

http://kichik.net/2006/12/15/nsis-media-remover/

UWAGA: źródło nie testowane!

2. Instrukcja (po angielsku, bo sporo tego)

Step 1 - MS Config/Startup/System Restore

First of all, anytime you see directions for a solution from Symantec or something, you see shut off your system restore. In this case, I would agree, cause goodness knows where else NSIS could end up on your system.

From the start menu, go to RUN and use "msconfig." Copy your startup setup, (I know I customized mine) in the Startup Tab. Write it down on a slip of paper, it'll be easier that way. Then, under the General tab, use the Diagnostic Startup. It may take a few seconds (mine I think took a bit longer, my computer is older) to kind of cycle. Once this finishes cycling, click OK and RESTART YOUR PC NOW. Once it restarts, first thing you'll notice is that your computer boots up really fast! (OK, that's what I noticed).

***Reason for doing this step: this way when you shut down or boot up, you're not loading anything that NSIS can possibly use against you. You'll have a nice clean boot when you do the next few steps. For the system restore, I think that's explained above.

Step 2 - Internet Explorer/Network

If you have your network on at this point, disconnect it by either just pulling the plug or disabling the network adapter.

Clear your IE temporary internet folders, cache, history, SSL state, etc.

***Reason: If you are connected to the network, more than likely, NSIS can just go get a new copy of everything from the internet. Clearing the cache, cookies, passwords, forms, and the SSL state, you lessen the risk of allowing NSIS from already knowing what to look for; the fact that a cookie can lead a program anywhere it wants.

Step 3 - Mozilla Firefox Uninstall

In Windows Explorer (My Computer) go into your Program Files directory and get into the Firefox sub-directory. If you normally use Firefox as your regular default browser, remember to backup your bookmarks, cause we're going to uninstall Firefox. After it uninstalls, delete the Mozilla Firefox folder and all its contents. Do a Control+Alt+Delete, Go into the Processes tab, end the task Explorer.EXE. You read that right, end explorer.exe. Then re-run explorer by (in the Task Manager menu) clicking on File, "New Task". You will get a dialogue box asking to open which file, just type in "explorer.exe". DO NOT RESTART YOUR PC. Then go into your c:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data folder and delete Mozilla Firefox folders and contents. Do the same thing in the c:\documents and settings\user\local settings\Application Data folder as well. Both must be deleted

***Reason: If you have been reading any of the other solutions like I have, or have browsed through the Chrome Folder of Firefox, you would have seen NSIS.JAR in there. IF you opened the JAR file up, you would have seen a list of links and the like...Those links equal bad. Second, the majority of the problem seemed to have started with people and Firefox, so I think that maybe, just maybe, it would be prudent to get rid of it altogether. Third, with the deletion of the files in the Documents and Settings folders, you lessen the risk of having something else stored in there.

(take two sips of espresso cause you're not done there)

Step 4 - NSIS Uninstall, sort of

Go back into My Computer, go to your Program Files folder (c:\program files\) and go into the Common Files folder. In there you'll find the NSIS folder and in there an uninstall executable. Open the uninstall.exe file. Yes, I know that many have tried it and failed, but I'm doing something different with it. After you go through the usual jargon of "do you really want to uninstall," it'll ask for you to restart your PC. Don't do it. DO NOT RESTART YOUR PC WHEN IT ASKS YOU TO, NSIS WILL JUST GO BACK AND REINSTALL ITSELF. Instead, hit CTRL+Alt+DEL and in the Processes tab, end the uninstall task (it'll be one of the only USER files listed). This will close out the uninstall (more like install) program and leave you barebones. Once this is done, do like you did with Firefox, end Explorer.exe and then re-run it again. Get back into the Common Files folder and delete the NSIS folder and everything inside it. You may have to change the "Read Only" setting to not be checked.

***Reason: I've noticed in my time with this hellish trojan/malware/thing that if you uninstall the file or just plain delete it from the system, it'll come back on reboot. This way, you're killing the application from trying to run its own re-installation files. When it asks you to reboot, all it is doing is putting files inside other places. Its like saying YES I want it to reinstall, just worded differently. Luckily, killing the app allows you to keep going at it.

Step 5 - Temp Files

Go into c:\documents & settings\user\local settings\temp folder and delete every file you can. I know I had one file that would not let me delete it, but got all the others (I had to, on some, delete them one at a time, change their read-only settings). Just get whatever you can.

***Reason: When you do the uninstall of NSIS and Mozilla, they create files in the temp folder that do not always get deleted. In NSIS Media's situation, they are deliberately put there so that when you reboot, they load up. So by deleting them, you're almost there in getting this thing completely out of your system.

Step 6, part A - CCleaner

Run CCleaner. Its an awesome tool. There are 3 tools in here that you should use, and make sure that all boxes are checked. The first is the Windows Cleaner. Run that one first. Then do the Applications one. Lastly, select Issues. Make sure all boxes are checked, and run that too. When it asks you to "Fix" everything, more often than not it will delete it. Just select Fix All. Once you are done, close the program

Step 6, part B - RegScrubXP

Open up the program. It is probably in your Start menu. RegScrubXP is similar to CCleaner in that it will scan your registry and find problems that it things are there. It will also automatically determine how to fix them. On the Top, there are a number of buttons. Click on the one that says RegScrubXP Finds Problems. It will take about a minute or two to cycle through the registry. You'll see the number of registry problems just racking up like chips on the side of your favorite BlackJack dealer. When the process is completed, look on the bottom of the screen and click on "Select All Problems" and then "Fix Selected". May take a minute or so, depending on the number of problems and your processor.

Step 6, part C/D - You can do steps A and B again. I did it twice I think. Just sort of goes back and forth fixing problems they find, not always the same ones.

***Reason: NSIS and Mozilla have things in the registry, in case you haven't noticed. They bury themselves deep, and have their own file settings that get changed when they are installed/uninstalled. The registry cleaners clean these deep caverns of doggy doo and either delete the registry key or do something of that nature. In Ccleaner's case with the fist two tools in that program, it runs through and cleans out any gunk either left behind, like cache files, that not only slow your computer down, but can have some malicious little pieces of code stuck in them. Regscrub and Ccleaner can be used not only with this situation, but can be a part of your, hopefully, regular maintanence routine. Since about one month ago when I found it, it has been.

Step 7 - Regedit

Here is where you want to backup your registry. Make sure "My Computer" is highlighted, click on File, Export, and save it somewhere as a copy..."registrybackup.reg" or something. Might take a second or two. Then do a search of NSIS by either using the shortcut (CTRL+F) or by going up to Edit, Find. Make sure its looking at keys, values, and data. The few places I know of specifically are in "Software" in both Current User and Local Machine. There is also one inside the Windows Explorer shells as well...If you have more, delete those. Pay attention to what you're deleting. I know sofware like Nero may have information in ISO's and the like, which sometimes get gobbled up in the search, so don't go delete happy. The easiest way to get to the next piece to search is use your F3 button. Be patient. If you screw up, you always have the backup.

***Reason: CCleaner and RegScrubXP don't always get what you want necessarily. So you have to go in manually to do so. If you are unsure of what is exactly going on in there, hopefully you can borrow a buddy's computer and send me an email or maybe an administrator to help you with this.

Step 8 - CCleaner/RegScrubXP revisited

Run these again, just to be on the safe side, once a piece should be good enough.

Step 9 - Windows Explorer

Do a computer search of NSIS on your PC. If you see any instances of it, delete it. Be careful please not to delete something you shouldn't...Send it to your recycle bin, not outright deletion of the file if you are not sure.

Step 10 - Restart

Exactly as it says. Restart. Keep the same boot settings as was done in the beginning. When you get back into Windows, check to see if the NSIS folder is back in the Common Files folder. It should be gone. We hope.

Assuming everything has gone according to plan, you can put your startup settings back in order from Diagnostic to Normal or Selective, whichever you do normally. After I did this, I did a system Defrag, system error check, virus scan, and adware type scan (whichever is your favorite, Spyroot, Ad-Aware, Microsoft's tool, or a combination of all of them). I'm just about to do a system backup here in a few minutes onto DVDs. I really don't want to have to go through this whole ordeal ever again.

You can all repost these directions to other places if they work for you all. There should be no one who has to go through it like I'm sure we all have. I like to think of these directions like Open Source: they should be shared and shared alike, when someone has a modification, post it somewhere. Please though, give me some feedback if it works and if you are going to post it. Also, please show my name/email address somewhere on the page. I think I deserve that much.

For those of you who this doesn't work for, I'm truly sorry, and hopefully you can find a way, too, to do something to counter this malicious junk. Post it with mine, that's fine (it rhymes...hehe). People should be aware of how to remove it.

source: http://www.techsupportforum.com/security-center/general-computer-security/117572-nsis-removal-directions-i-figured-out.html

Udostępnij na stronach

Nic nie działa :/ może na płycie głównej coś blokuje lub coś jest z kartą sieciową że też coś blokuje i źle ściąga. A w nie których plikach jest błąd Certyfikatu (zły podpis cyfrowy). Chyba coś z kartą sieciową bo jak chce zainstalować SP3 to jest uszkodzony plik czyli coś musi źle ściągać

Udostępnij na stronach

A to spoko :P zaraz spróbuje. Instalowałem już kilkanaście systemów od nowa i ciągle ten NSIS

Nie moge zrobić formata na Vista i 7 bo zablokowane jest :/ zawsze jakieś problemy..

Udostępnij na stronach

Stawiałem na nowo system już kilka dni temu i też nic

To chyba musi być coś z internetem bo jak ściągam na laptopie jakieś pliki to też jest błąd NSIS. U siostry i mamy na laptopie jest ten sam błąd

Udostępnij na stronach

NSIS się generalnie gryzie ze sterownikami nVidii. Pechowo większość programistów korzysta z niego podczas tworzenia instalatorów, bo jest prostym narzędziem, zdolnym do dużych rzeczy.

Wypadałoby zainstalować sterowniki grafiki Forceware bez sekcji network. Jeżeli to nie pomoże, to skuś się na testy z inną kartą sieciową (nie wiem ile teraz najtańsza kosztuje). Zamontuj i sprawdź jak się zachowa.

Udostępnij na stronach

Gość
Ten temat jest zamknięty i nie można dodawać odpowiedzi.

• Dodaj nową pozycję...